Bookmark and Share

Please Be Safe

Please Be Safe

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome To 'Barely Buzzed'

Welcome to 'Barely Buzzed'. I plan to review post and share great recipes, food news, blogs and their interesting links. This blog is about celebrating life , food, drink, animals, gardening and fun stuff. I am disabled, was an artist before. Now, this is my artwork. I type all this with my 1 finger on my one arm that works now. My husband helps me get on the computer. This is my day. Enjoy these wonderful recipes etc. like I do as 'Artwork'. Let's enjoy music together too.
. Photo by Reflections in a coffee cup by Gunjan Karun

No comments:

Post a Comment

music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Coffee Spoken Here

/72057594050312034/bb_t054_v000_s0un_f00/images/xslide2.gif" ismap